C H A N G I N G t h e C H A R I T Y P A R A D I G M
A D Y N A M I C H A L F D A YW O R K S H O P
Charity Detox: The Blog began as an online forum to help leaders implement new and healthier models of charity. We are excited to announce the next stage in this important project...
Charity Detox: The Workshop! This event is a four-hour, interactive, research-based, practical workshop led by the founder & facilitator of CharityDetox.com, Dr. Shawn Duncan. The workshop takes the research, interviews, and stories that have gone into CharityDetox.com and distills it into some of the best on-the-ground practices for detoxifying the charity programs of your church or organization.
What are the primary takeaway for participants in the Charity Detox Workshop?
- An overview off the principles of responsible vs. toxic charity
- An awareness of key components in changing the way charity is practiced
- An understanding of the best next steps for your organization
What can I expect from the Charity Detox Workshop?
- Charity Detox is set up to take place as a three-hour workshop format*
- This workshop is highly interactive, with
- Leadership exercises
- Brain teasers
- Guided dialogue
- Experiment design
- Stories of best practices and common pitfalls
What about location and cost for the Charity Detox Workshop?
- You can come to us or we can come to you!
- Travel and number of sessions* will effect cost. Contact us today to learn more: email@example.com
*If the audience is not familiar with some the foundational principles of healthy charity - books like Toxic Charity, When Helping Hurts, etc. - additional session(s) are necessary.